Our People, Our History & Our Legacy

Marcellon-Courtland-Springvale Mutual Insurance Company was originally organized in June of 1889 under the name Farmers Mutual Fire Insurance Company of Marcellon, Fort Winnebago, and Buffalo.  The company was formed to fill a need for farmer's fire insurance in the area.  It started out with 30 members and 5 directors. 

Our company has been operating for over 120 years.  We have added homeowners, renters, and auto insurance policies to meet the growing needs of our customers and community.  We continue to offer our customers the service and protection they need at competitive prices! 

We are organized as a town mutual insurance company. We have limited territory and are 100% owned by the policyholders.

Board of Directors

President: John Furman
Vice President: Tom Agnew
Secretary: Lynn Wingers
Treasurer: Clark Cupery
Directors Randy Link
Paul Kearns
Jack Cummings
   

Staff

Company Manager: Tammy Cutsforth
Inspections: Russ Carrington
Website Design by Logoless LLC